Established by his family, the Tommy Norwood Memorial Scholarship provides financial assistance to Midland High School graduates in continuing their education. This one-time scholarship award is based on the following criteria:
– graduate of Midland High School with a minimum overall 2.75 GPA,
– participation in high school athletics,
– applicant’s life should reflect an interest in and pursuit of outdoor activities,
– extracurricular involvement in school, church and community,
– no record of arrest for a felony or Class A or Class B misdemeanor.